"THINK ABOUT DA KEIKIZ"

Moderators: primo808, bluefinmod, 96743

CHASEIN TAIL
Member 50+
Member 50+

"THINK ABOUT DA KEIKIZ"

Post by CHASEIN TAIL » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:46 pm

ALoha BRADDAHZ GOTTAH HELP ME WIT DIS ONE SO I STAY GOIN WHIP ONE OF MY FAV HIGHTIDE SPOTS LATE @ALMOST DARK AND CATCH DIS CLOWN IN THE WATER WEA I KNOW GET A BIG PILE SARDINES HE TRYIN FOR PLAYUM COOL I WALK UP DA BECH AND HE TRYING FOR PACK THE NET IN DA BAG AND I SAY WHAT U DOIN HE SAYS NOTHING WEN CATCH MANINIZ AND I SAY NO WAY NO MOA MANINIZ OVAH DEA "BUT" HAD ONE BIG PILE SARDINES THIS MORNING AND THIS WHOLE WEEK HE QUICKLY START STUFFING HIS NET IN THE BACKPACK UNDER WATER ACKIN LIKE HE WEN SWIM AND COOL OFF @NIGHT LOL THINKING I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE DOIN SO I KEEP WHIPING NO PAPIOZ CHASEIN BAIT ALLOVA DA PLACE LIKE THE NIGHT BEFORE ALL SICK I START GETTING UPSET I SAY HOW MUCH MANINIZ U GET HE SAY COUPLE I THINK LOL SO I ASK IF CAN SEE HE SAY HE GOTTA GO STARTS TO GET OUT OF THE KAI AND OFF TO HIS CAR I SAY SINCE THE SARDINES ARE GONE I BETTER LEAVE SO I FOLLOW HIM THROUGH THE TRAIL GET TO THE PARKING LOT HE THROWS THE BAG ON THE FLOOR ON THE PASSENGER SIDE AND STARTS THE CAR I BEEN HOOKING AT THIS SPOT FOR 9DAYS STRAIGHT BUT THAT'S ALLOVA SO I TAKE I GOOD LOOK AT HIS LUV PLATE AND JUS AS HE'S BACKING UP I SAY EH BRAH TRY WAIT GIVINUM STINKEYE THE WHOLE TIME HE STOPS AND SAYS HE GOOTTA GO I SAY JUS ONE SECOND TRY WAIT I SAY HOPE U REALLY ENJOY SMOKIN ROCKS WIT DA MONEY U GET FROM SELLING THOSE SARDINES TONIGHT CUZ U JUST TOOK FOOD FROM MY KIDS MOUTH THROWIN ON THE SARDINES SCHOOL BUT NO EVER COMEBACK HEA AND LOOK OUT CUZ I GET YOUR LIC PLATE NUMBER AND I CALLIN DLNR RITE NOW HE BURNRUBBAH AND LEFT I NEVER CALL BUT I WANTED FOR SMASH HIS PO'O/HEAD TAKIN THE WHOLE SCHOOL IS BAD FOR THE FUTURE FOR OUR KIDS NOW I ASK YOU
OUR UNKOZ AND PARENTS DID IT THEY NEVER KNOW BETTER NOW WE DO KNOW TAKES YEARS FOR AN AREA TO BE FUNCTIONAL AND THRIVING IF U SEE SOMEONE THROWING ILLEGAL NETS IN YOUR HONEY HOLE
WHAT WOULD HAVE YOU DONE OR WOULD U DO NOTHING AT ALL?

kona-ulua-style
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Re: "THINK ABOUT DA KEIKIZ"

Post by kona-ulua-style » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:45 am

Thank-you for sharing your story here. Yes, the future fishing for our Keiki's will be damage by these illegal fishing/netting.

Please be sure to call DLNR/Police -(do not use the 911 ,use the police station numbers)...

Aloha,