Atlapac

Moderators: primo808, 96743, bluefinmod

Theantiw00t

Atlapac

Post by Theantiw00t » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:33 am

Hey everyone, just curious to see if anyone has a contact with an Atlapac fishing club member and knows if they are accepting new members. I know they do a lot of community work and have been around for a long time so I was wondering if they are open to new members. I'm looking to meet others who are passionate about fishing, learn from those who have been around a long time, and outreach into the community. I know most casting clubs fulfill all those things but I figure I should try to contact them first, mostly because of their long standing history. Any Information would be helpful, thank you!

kona-ulua-style
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Re: Atlapac

Post by kona-ulua-style » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:06 pm

Atlapac is a great club, Roland one of the old timers, is a great fisherman and friend... Hope someone contacts you..! Sorry no longer have his number...

As a past member of many, many years ago, Roland and our shelves were the newer member than...Chuck Johnson was the President at that time... Atlapac when it first started was made up by many Postal workers. In the old by-laws..(since 1929?) It mention you could take any Uluas on the other islands and weight them at the Post office there.. for offical weight..! LOL

Today we do not know what the club is like... in those days...it was a very fun club to be in!

Just my thoughts..

Aloha

fishindude
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Post by fishindude » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:09 pm

I am a member if atlapac and we are accepting new members. But this months meeting is 'canceled' because we are going to the lecture for fisheries management on Wednesday (above nicos). Pm me for dean or Roland's number if you are interested.
"the harder I work, the luckier I get"

Theantiw00t

Post by Theantiw00t » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:12 pm

Thanks guys! I was able to contact Dean and will hopefully get the ball rolling on meeting everyone. Thanks for your help!