Insane 1st Cast CHL "Oh Baby" Action!

Moderators: primo808, 96743, bluefinmod

Scuba Chris
100+ Club
100+ Club

Insane 1st Cast CHL "Oh Baby" Action!

Post by Scuba Chris » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:30 am

Soft plastic lures are the cheapest & easiest to use. My recommendation is CHL "Completely Hooked Lures". Why? Simply put this is the most reliable & productive soft lures i've ever used. What i put together are videos & pictures of the results of the very first cast of the day. Amazingly all were using the orange "Oh Baby" lure in grub, minnow & bugz configurations on single & double tandem rigs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNgtOoiZqOw

kona-ulua-style
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Re: Insane 1st Cast CHL "Oh Baby" Action!

Post by kona-ulua-style » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:15 am

Thank-you for sharing ...I am sure everyone will be trying the "Orange CHL lures... Nice videos..

Just wanted to let you know the "tough bubbles" acts just like the "Launchers" and is tougher when bring up from the rocky shores of Kona... and I can hear the bb's rattle too..

Also notice the tough bubbles... higher i keep the tip up..more water is splash or created..and if the tip is lower..kinda dives down bit...
Funny thing is i had oil the bb's and now the tough floater has a brown coating on the inside of floater..
Next time i will use Boca Stainless steel bbs... no oil needed...lol

Scuba Chris...thank-you again for sharing your fishing "tips"... you help make this forum much better...!

Aloha,