Guidelines - Read first before posting items for sale

Moderators: primo808, bluefinmod, 96743

bluefinmod
Member 50+
Member 50+

Guidelines - Read first before posting items for sale

Post by bluefinmod » Sun May 30, 2010 3:06 pm

Items advertised in the "For Sale" section shall be subject to removal at the web administrator's discretion. Fire arms are not allowed.

Buyer Beware. Anyone buying off of this board shall be responsible for practicing caution when buying from an unknown party. Abuse of the privelage of posting here will not be tolerated.

Other items of concern:
1. Items for sale in this forum will be pruned if the topic has no posts in 365 days.
2. Forum will be pruned periodically (topics with no posts in the past 365 days).
3. If you sell your item, use the "report this post" link so a moderator can delete your topic. You can also PM me (forumadmin) to delete the topic if your item is sold.
4. The" equipment for sale" forum is reserved for items sold in Hawaii. If you are a distributor or user based out of Hawaii, please use another site. PM me if you have questions (forumadmin).
5. Pruning interval can be changed without notice (currently 365 days).
6. For sellers/buyers. Please include a good way to communicate in your post (good way is to PM). Use common sense and don't post your primary phone number, email address, home address unless you want that searchable on the Internet. Suggest you use a "spam" email account or post your contact information like this "dakine--a t--email-dot-com" or call/text me at "five43-3two11" so the spambot programs don't catch your email address or phone number that easily. Use common sense and be courteous to the seller/buyer!
Last edited by ForumAdmin on Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Added item 6.
On behalf of the forum moderators and website administrator.