Moderators: primo808, 96743, bluefinmod
- Super Poster
- Posts: 485
- Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:34 pm
- Location: hawaiian beaches
What's your guys smoke meat/smoke fish recipe marinates when preparing to smoke fish and meat etc
- 100+ Club
- Posts: 190
- Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:23 pm
Lots recipes for smoked fish..I've always preferred the tried and true...Shoyu, lemon, garlic, ginger, crushed chili pepper, and maybe little bit brown sugar..
- Member 50+
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:12 pm
- Location: Palolo/Kawaihae
Four gallons water mixed with 3/4 cup rock salt.
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:46 am
Smoked meat and fish sounds yummy.