If you see a violation, call DLNR at 643-DLNR (643-3567) & then report it here

Moderators: primo808, bluefinmod, 96743

evbouret
100+ Club
100+ Club

Moi Rapist

Post by evbouret » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:43 pm

http://hawaiisportsman.forumotion.com/f ... 74.htm#823

I counted a minimum of 75 moi including undersized babies. And people wonder why Hawaii's inshore fisheries are screwed. This makes me sooo angry. :oops: :oops:

limu
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Re: Moi Rapist

Post by limu » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:48 pm

OMG! Freakin *(&%#
Sorry for my vulgarity guys but this kine #$@% make my blood boil.
If you wanted to brag about your #@&% why not catch'm, take picture, keep some and let the rest go.

............GOOSFRABA.............

808kutb8
Big Time Poster
Big Time Poster

Post by 808kutb8 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:39 am

My only comment is that I wonder if seanboy realizes that even though moi season is open, the moi are still spawning and will be spawning until the end of October. Most of the legal size moi are females.

evbouret
100+ Club
100+ Club

Post by evbouret » Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:46 pm

that guy doesnt realize anything outside of hislittle bubble. No idea of the big picture. Good productive day throwing net though :evil:

Ciguatera
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Post by Ciguatera » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:11 pm

He took the picture down. Oh well... all I know is that he caught way more than the bag limit. Fine him and let him suffer. Then they take the net and he'll probably understand the severity of his actions. I would be ecstatic if I ever caught that much.... but my conscience and morals would probably get the better of me and I would have grabbed the corner of the net and let the small kine go... wait a minute... I don't throw anything less than 2 and three quarter inch so those buggahs wouldn't even stuck in it anyway. Try ask him how much inch his eyes were. Then turn the buggah in or make him look like the idiot he already is. :?

custommartini
Member 25+
Member 25+

Post by custommartini » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:11 pm

Ciguatera wrote:He took the picture down. Oh well... all I know is that he caught way more than the bag limit. Fine him and let him suffer. Then they take the net and he'll probably understand the severity of his actions. I would be ecstatic if I ever caught that much.... but my conscience and morals would probably get the better of me and I would have grabbed the corner of the net and let the small kine go... wait a minute... I don't throw anything less than 2 and three quarter inch so those buggahs wouldn't even stuck in it anyway. Try ask him how much inch his eyes were. Then turn the buggah in or make him look like the idiot he already is. :?

I think that by the end of that thread, he already looked like and idiot. Sad that he didn't see the point that was being made. Thank you for standing up for the Ocean, evbouret!