To the clowns Laying at night in Hauula/Punaluu area

If you see a violation, call DLNR at 643-DLNR (643-3567) & then report it here

Moderators: primo808, bluefinmod, 96743

VIP Poster
VIP Poster

To the clowns Laying at night in Hauula/Punaluu area

Post by 44808 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:40 am

I really wish DLNR would patrol at night :x

These same guys are in the area every night dropping nets. And they have been doing so for about a month now. If anybody sees a Old Gray Mitsubishi with racks and a green kayak on top thats who I'm talking about. I've also seen them in a Blue Chrysler Town & Country van with an inner tube. I've never seen their cars in my life meaning their not from the area witch makes it even more irritating. See this is what pisses me off is you get a few people like this and they make all us legit guys look bad :evil:

DLNR is just outright disappointing....no hope anymore.

What does "We'll have someone check it out in the morning" do for you? Now your speaking to a freakin answering machine....spectacular!!!
Rippin' lips

kona-ulua-style
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Re: To the clowns Laying at night in Hauula/Punaluu area

Post by kona-ulua-style » Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:55 am

Radon Boats wrote:I really wish DLNR would patrol at night :x

These same guys are in the area every night dropping nets. And they have been doing so for about a month now. If anybody sees a Old Gray Mitsubishi with racks and a green kayak on top thats who I'm talking about. I've also seen them in a Blue Chrysler Town & Country van with an inner tube. I've never seen their cars in my life meaning their not from the area witch makes it even more irritating. See this is what pisses me off is you get a few people like this and they make all us legit guys look bad :evil:

DLNR is just outright disappointing....no hope anymore.

What does "We'll have someone check it out in the morning" do for you? Now your speaking to a freakin answering machine....spectacular!!!
Hello, Please notify the DLNR and send in picture? and or a letter about dates and time...They do have special numbers you can get from them to report any possible illegally incidents.....

Aloha, reporting...reporting...reporting...

VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Post by 44808 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:21 am

Yeah...either report or their gonna lose nets. People in the area are more mad at them than i am. If DLNR don't do anything....i know a few people that will.
Rippin' lips

k1 designz
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Post by k1 designz » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:27 am

Radon Boats wrote:Yeah...either report or their gonna lose nets. People in the area are more mad at them than i am. If DLNR don't do anything....i know a few people that will.
yep you know dat!
still gotta try!!
Nomo nating .....yet !

VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Post by 44808 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:40 pm

k1 designz wrote:
Radon Boats wrote:Yeah...either report or their gonna lose nets. People in the area are more mad at them than i am. If DLNR don't do anything....i know a few people that will.
yep you know dat!
Just too much Mickey Mouse guys nowadays thinking they can do whatever and get away with it :x .
Rippin' lips