Disturbing

If you see a violation, call DLNR at 643-DLNR (643-3567) & then report it here

Moderators: primo808, bluefinmod, 96743

uluavirgin

Re: Disturbing

Post by uluavirgin » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:56 pm

Just go out there and cut the nets and put bbbbbiiiiigggggggg puka's in that badboy a strategy that's been working in Maui for years lol! !!!

goodtimes
Member 25+
Member 25+

Post by goodtimes » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:02 pm

haha that would work

50spence
Member 50+
Member 50+

Post by 50spence » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:04 pm

Uluavirgin thats what my friend does in kbay everytime he see on when he dives. Last July 4 not this years but about when we went to the cabin side...lay netters when lay net right in front of where i was fishing. No care for what i was doing. Piss me off that they just left bait on the rocks in front of the cabins. Never catch nothing but good thing i never see what they caught or i would have been even more angry.

PrImE TiMe
Mega poster
Mega poster

Post by PrImE TiMe » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:13 am

uluavirgin wrote:Just go out there and cut the nets and put bbbbbiiiiigggggggg puka's in that badboy a strategy that's been working in Maui for years lol! !!!
i not taking side or anything but i no think this is a good idea.first of all you dont know whos net you could be messing with,and no need fight or wreck someone elses gear over fishing...its not like your life depends on it.grow up bulle.
CONSERVE WATER.......DRINK BEER!

uluavirgin

Post by uluavirgin » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:14 am

I just when find out who's net it is IT IS PRIME TIME'S NET LOL!!!!!!!! JUS JOKE BULLE!!!!!!!!!!!

O'Salt
Super Poster
Super Poster

Post by O'Salt » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:59 am

Maybe its time to conger up the night walkers... :twisted:
http://www.mainlandstudio.com
Mainland Studio
Landscapes, Seascapes, and all things Marine

shorecaster96744
200+ Club
200+ Club

Post by shorecaster96744 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:45 am

Just my thoughts, if the net was being used properly and legally, than the net should have a name and registration numbers on it, and the net should not be in the water longer than four hours in the same twenty four hour period according to the new regulations. However if you do come upon a net that doesn't have any name or registration numbers or is submerged then its a pretty good bet that the net is illegal, and if nobody is around to claim it I'd say help yourself to some free lead for future melting down and sinker making for your, and also disposal of a possible future ghost net. Was out fishing by the diamond head lighthouse a few years back, and saw a ghost net in the water with a bunch of dead and rotting mullet and aholehole in it. Called and left a message with dlnr to report it. Just last year spotted a ghost net out at kakaako park on the ewa end maybe 5-10 feet from the breakwall. Called that one in, waited for an hour before I had to leave and no dlnr guy showed up.

VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Post by 44808 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:46 am

If your gonna mess with the net dont cut holes, it's simple to speed patch...even in the water. If you going cut make sure you do the top & bottom lines.

I doubt this guy has his net registered 96744^
Rippin' lips

bluefinmod
Member 50+
Member 50+

Post by bluefinmod » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:42 am

Please, we do not condone that type of activity so do not continue to post about destroying other people's gear. Having your own opinions is one thing and removing items that are a safety hazard might be justified if they really are. If you do purposely destroy someone else's gear, keep in mind that you best be prepared to be confronted by someone (or many someones). I know that many shorecasters would not be happy with surfers, boaters and divers purposely cutting their lines because they don't think you should be doing it.

The best thing is to know the rules, be responsible enough to actually call in violations that you yourself can best confirm and have as much information about it as possible.
On behalf of the forum moderators and website administrator.

stinktako
Member 25+
Member 25+

Post by stinktako » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:08 pm

Just roll up with some boys wit u and go cut the nets then the guys gon be all sick but what they gon do they already doing something illegal then when they get mad just blast um

VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Post by 44808 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:51 pm

stinktako wrote:just blast um
You sound like your in highschool.

If you come for a fight don't be suprised if you, yourself get's 'blasted' in the face :mrgreen: with a 4' three prong, even worse maybe a .22.

Alotta of people carry guns out this side...more than you'd think anyway. :wink:
Rippin' lips

Purplexity
Member 25+
Member 25+

Post by Purplexity » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:54 pm

:lol:
Malama I Ke Kai
Aloha G.GInes

stinktako
Member 25+
Member 25+

Post by stinktako » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:35 pm

Radon Boats wrote:

If you come for a fight don't be suprised if you, yourself get's 'blasted' in the face :mrgreen: with a 4' three prong, even worse maybe a .22.

Alotta of people carry guns out this side...more than you'd think anyway. :wink:
to solve that problem can bring my friends that work for HPD got one small crew of policemen that like to fish

stinktako
Member 25+
Member 25+

Post by stinktako » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:41 pm

just gotta make one excuse as to why the net was cut :oops: lol

VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Post by 44808 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:00 pm

stinktako wrote:
Radon Boats wrote:

to solve that problem can bring my friends that work for HPD got one small crew of policemen that like to fish
Oh ok i thought you were speaking CRAZY there for a minute :wink: ...So this is what i got. Your gonna bring a few of 'Hawaii's Finest' (off duty) to come be a Witness to 3rd or 4th degree criminal property dammage not to mention be your personal "body gaurds" after the guys get pissed off that you chopped their nets. Dont be suprised if your friends get cracks too if they not on duty la dat.

This seems like a GREAT plan.

But no big deal cuz they cops...thier above the law 8)

Cheeeeee whateva buuleh
Rippin' lips