GET CHANCE ANYWHERE

Moderators: primo808, 96743, bluefinmod

CHASEIN TAIL
Member 50+
Member 50+

GET CHANCE ANYWHERE

Post by CHASEIN TAIL » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:46 am

BUT DEFF GUYS GET PARTICULAR SPOTS THAT PRODUCE ULUAZ BUT MY FIRST ONE WAS @ A HOLLYWOOD SPOT FROM THE POOL & JACUZZI U COULD SEE MY POLE LOL 5MINS AFTER CASTING HOOKIE LOL JUS SAYIN WEA IS YOUR "HOT SPOT"? OH I NEVER WENT BACK TO HOLLYWOOD & FISHED AGAIN FYI DOGS#!T NEVER HAPPENS2X OR DOES IT LMOA ALoha :lol:

GOD BLESS YOU ALL BRADDAHZ

kona-ulua-style
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Re: GET CHANCE ANYWHERE

Post by kona-ulua-style » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:29 pm

The the first rule of thumb when fishing for Uluas..? is location, location and location... Those areas will always produce uluas over and over due to the ulua house outside and channels, currents, bait fish always around... Opelu cores/akule ..etc.. will always attract uluas..

That is why to so call popular spots..are always taken... exp: BI... Sucides, Smoking rock, Opihihale, JR's, Donuchi, Kaawaloa...always produce 100 lbers each year...

If the location you are fishing ..and most of time..or a few times..if Uluas come up....that is the place to fish! Now the next thing is learning how to fish those popular spots..type of bait to use, when to cast and recast...moon, tides, flat or rough oceans,currents, and time of year also plays a factor too...

and also Oama seasons...will attract Uluas any place there are abuntant too...

Yes..always get chance at any other spot too... being the the right place at the right time... Uluas do travel ...(known for counter clockwise travel) or swimming up currents...

Aloha, just my thoughts here...

CHASEIN TAIL
Member 50+
Member 50+

Re: GET CHANCE ANYWHERE

Post by CHASEIN TAIL » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:48 am

MUCHO MAHALOZ BRADDAH GOOD INFORMATION THANK YOU ILL JUS KEEP ON PUTING IN WORK TILL MY BIG BOY COMES ALONG BUT YOUR RITE THEY REALLY KEEP IN THOSE SPOTS& CHANELZ HUNTING HOPEFULLY IM THERE WHEN THEY COME

ALoha& GOD BLESS